What’s a Virtual Business Manager or Administrative Consultant?
Virtual Business Managers and Administrative Consultants are experienced administrative professionals who provide services once only available to large companies. We’ll use “VBM” for short. Your VBM may provide services virtually, or may come to your place of business on a contract basis. Usually you’ll want to develop an ongoing relationship with your VBM, who can get your business on the right track from the start–and keep it there.
Who uses a VBM?
- Growing small businesses
- Sole proprietors
- Small corporations and partnerships
Who uses an Administrative Consultant?
- The same people, PLUS
- Any company that wants to dramatically improve productivity.
What’s the difference between a manager and a consultant?
☆ Both Roles
Either an Administrative Consultant or a Virtual Business manager might:
- Create and implement your core administrative processes and systems, and rationalize your existing systems
- Work with you to set up your vendors, hardware, leases, contracts, choose facilities, websites, or most of the other items of the top section of the Services list.
☆ Virtual Business Manager
- In addition to all the administration that a consultant can help you with, a Virtual Business Manager can manage your HR, purchasing, vendor, facility and financial management.
☆ Administrative Consultant
An Administrative Consultant, in addition to the other functions we’ve discussed, helps larger companies to:
- Rationalize their administrative systems.
- Document and and improve processes on a consulting basis.
- Tribe of Admins specializes in providing administrative employees with a centralized learning and mentoring system and effective means of sharing best practices.
Tribe of Admins will pair you with the right professional and the right program to fit your needs and and budget. Let’s talk!
Required fields are marked *.